Dairy Farm Validator, Saskatchewan - Filled
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
Dairy Farm Validator - Saskatchewan
We are currently accepting applications for a permanent Part Time Validator (1-2 days per week). Ideally, you will be located in the high dairy farm density areas of the province.
The Validator’s primary responsibility is to conduct dairy farm audits by reviewing and documenting compliance with the national proAction program requirements. You will be working directly on-farm as well as from your home office. Candidates who appreciate the farm environment, rural road travel and interacting with dairy producers will fit well in this position.
- Visit dairy farms to review and document on farm processes, protocols and record keeping.
- Assist and provide additional information to producers about the interpretation and application of the proAction program and its requirements.
- Independently arrange your administrative, travel and scheduling tasks.
- Actively participate and successfully complete the proAction validator training provided.
- Degree/Diploma in agriculture and minimum 2 years dairy production experience or minimum 5 years’ experience in dairy cattle production on farm.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with electronic data capture.
- Must reside in, or in proximity of, the territory area, have a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and home office high-speed internet.
Working from your home office and on-farm work. Work variable and irregular hours. Daily travel.
Why work at Lactanet
The company is dynamic and concerned about the well-being of its employees. We offer health and wellness programs, competitive salary, training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment and many other benefits....