Dairy Farm ValidatorApply online
|Company Name||Lactanet Canada|
Lactanet Canada is a producer owned organization, providing innovative dairy herd management and genetic services to more than 8,000 dairy farm customers and professional advisors throughout the country. We are national company created by a partnership of CDN, CanWest DHI and Valacta organizations.
Dairy Farm Validator
We are currently accepting applications for hourly permanent Full and Part Time Validators, located across Ontario.
We have openings for 2 full time positions in high density dairy farm counties of southwestern Ontario, and 1 full time bilingual position in eastern Ontario. Also, an additional 4 to 6 part time positions in south and central parts of the province.
The Validator’s primary responsibility is to conduct dairy farm audits by reviewing and documenting compliance with the national proAction program requirements. You will be working directly on‐farm as well as from your home office. Candidates who appreciate the farm environment, rural road travel and interacting with dairy producers will fit well in this position.
In this role, you will:
- Visit dairy farms to review and document on farm processes, protocols and record
- Assist and provide additional information to producers about the interpretation and application of the proAction program and its requirements.
- Independently arrange your administrative, travel and scheduling
- Actively participate and successfully complete the proAction validator training
- Degree/Diploma in agriculture and minimum 2 years dairy production experience or minimum 5 years’ experience in dairy cattle production on
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work
- Strong communication and interpersonal
- Proficiency with electronic data
- Must reside in, or in proximity of, the territory area, have a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and home office high‐speed