Dairy Feed SpecialistApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client, is an established, progressive and an innovative leader in animal livestock nutrition. They manufacture high quality leading edge mineral premixes and supplements for swine, dairy, beef and poultry producers. They support producers with a sales team across Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Montana.
They are seeking a passionate, confident, caring, professional Dairy Specialist that enjoys being innovative and searches out continuous improvement on dairy farms, to improve performance and profitability. This role is responsible for providing sales and service support to existing clients and developing new business within Central and Southern Alberta to dairy producers.
Please apply below if you are passionate, approachable, customer service and detail oriented, a strong communicator and always striving for excellence in everything you do.
The package includes a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits, and will be based on candidates experience and capacity.
· To uphold our client’s reputation and culture of functioning with a high level of honesty and integrity in all your dealings with customers, suppliers and fellow staff.
· Visit active accounts and continuously develop new dairy business, adding value on farm and ensuring that all sales, nutrition, and management issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
· Develop further growth opportunities and structure within the Alberta dairy market.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· A background in dairy, including experience with milking cows, is a must.
· Has passion, drive and enthusiasm for cows and the dairy industry.
· Post-secondary education in agriculture is an asset.
· 5+ years of sales experience in the agriculture industry or equivalent.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand nutritional and sales knowledge.
· Experience in sales and service in the agricultural community, particularly dairy is an asset.
· Solid organizational skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
· A passion for the dairy industry.
· A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.