Dairy Goat SpecialistApply online
Our client is an established organization in the livestock feeding industry in the Netherlands. Goat and dairy farmers in the Netherlands choose for them because of their knowledge and distinctiveness compared to other feed mills. They took the knowledge from the Netherlands and are now growing to start suppling feed and advice to livestock farmers in Canada.
With their expansion into the Canadian farming industry, they are now looking for a motivated professional to join their team as a Dairy Goat Specialist to help provide advice on animal nutrition to Ontario Farmers. Our company has big plans to grow, and we want people that are looking for the opportunity to further develop themselves and grow as a person both personally and professionally. All this within an internationally oriented company that provides support from a great team with other experienced employees.
Are you a relationship builder who easily makes contacts with customers? Do you enjoy helping farmers increase production through animal nutrition and heard health? Then this is the career for you. Competitive compensation, benefits, and career advancement opportunities!
Why work with our client:
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Maintain market share with an established portfolio of clients in a given territory
- Develop sales call process to effectively manage accounts in a given territory
- Actively pursue new business by cold calling potential clients in a given territory
- Execute marketing meetings with sales team
- Participate in industry trade shows and events
- Attend training programs and education workshops to ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize and perform presentations on various products and services
What you will need:
- A strong background and understanding of the Dairy Goat Industry
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Exceptional public speaking skills are considered an asset
- Two years of direct experience in Livestock Feed Sales
- Two years of experience in an agricultural marketing type role
- A degree or diploma in Agricultural Science
- A genuine love of the Dairy Goat industry with a desire to help farmers improve their operations
- A valid class "G" license