Dairy Machinery Installation and Service TechnicianApply online
Serving the community for over 30 years, our client has an exciting opportunity for an Installation/ Maintenance Technician to join their successful team servicing Dairy Farm Enterprises within Southwestern Ontario.
What you will do:
- Work closely with feed, manure, and stabling equipment departments to service and install equipment in dairy barns
- Ability to trouble- shoot and provide solutions.
- Work as a team member or on your own.
- Rotational on-call is required.
- Provide customers with excellent service.
- All other duties as required of a successful Installation Technician.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 2-years farm experience
- Proven experience or knowledge in electronics and mechanics
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Availability to work on call hours (evenings/weekends)
- Abilities to work independently or with a team, multitask, and communicate client concerns
- Must live near or be willing to relocate to the Woodstock area.
$23/h - $30/h depending on experience
A comprehensive benefits package after three months of employment