Dairy Nutrition Salesperson (5439)Apply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
Our client is an established and successful manufacturer and supplier of innovative nutritional products for the dairy industry. Due to increasing demand for their products, they have an immediate opening for a Dairy Specialist who will provide sales and service support to dairy operations in the western Ontario area.
If you have a background in dairy, a passion for the industry, and the determination to sell nutritional products, this could be the right opportunity for you. Please apply below.
The compensation package could include a guaranteed salary to start, based on experience, and can progress to commissioned based pay with uncapped potential.
What you will do:
- Provide excellent sales and service support to existing customers.
- Resolve all sales, nutritional, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prospect and acquire new business, primarily for dairy, with some beef as well.
- Work collaboratively with producers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Dairy/Beef Specialist.
What you will need:
- A background in dairy, including experience with milking cows, is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Post secondary education in agriculture is an asset.
- Willingness to learn from nutritional and sales training provided by the Company.
- Experience in sales is an asset, but not required.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- Must have a passion for the dairy industry.
- Bilingual language skills in Dutch and English is an asset.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
Tags: dairy industry, feed, additives, nutrition, farm, agriculture, feed mill, mixing farmers, livestock, INDL