Dairy NutritionistApply online
|Location||Smith Falls , Ontario|
We are looking for a dairy experienced person. Someone who has milked cows, knows what life is like on a dairy farm.
Experience in nutrition is not important. That is the easy part to teach. The ideal candidate loves cows, the dairy industry and has passion and enthusiasm to the producers that they will be serving.
Ideally the candidate is from eastern Ontario or has roots in the region that they will be working.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate opening for a Dairy Specialist, who will provide sales and service support to dairy operations east of Ottawa, Ontario.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has direct experience working and growing up on a dairy farm and a passion for the dairy industry.
- Provide sales and service support to existing customers.
- Resolve all sales, nutritional, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Willingness to prospect and acquire business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work with producers, service and delivery staff, as well as colleagues.
- Represent the Company at all industry related venues as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Dairy Specialist.
- Experience with milking cows is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Post secondary education in agriculture is an asset but not a necessity.
- Ability to accept and learn from attending nutritional and sales training provided by the Company.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- Must have a passion for the dairy industry.