Dairy Production Technician - Central Nova ScotiaApply online
|Location||Stewiacke, Nova Scotia|
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
Central Nova Scotia (Stewiacke, Schubenacadie, Milford areas)
This is a temporary (one year) full-time position; reporting to the Regional Manager - Business Coach. You will be responsible of supervising milking and collecting data from supervised tests. You will also have to collect various other data on the farm, transmit them to the computer system and will determine with producers the strengths and weaknesses of their herd.
- College Diploma in Animal Production Technology or Professional Studies Diploma in Farm Management and Technology, or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Possess a car and a valid driving license;
- Basic computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Manual dexterity, precision and thoroughness;
- Ability to understand and explain reports.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and an aptitude for sales.
- Innovative, dedicated and quality oriented.
- Team spirit, willing to learn and client oriented.
Work is done on the farm. Daily travels. We provide a laptop and a printer. Mileage, meals and accommodations are reimbursed when you are traveling a certain distance from your home.
Why work at Lactanet
We are a dynamic organisation and value the well-being of our employees. We offer competitive health and wellness programs including health and dental benefits and company pension plan. Training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment, and many other benefits.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume with the subject line « Dairy production Technician, Central Nova Scotia » to email@example.com