Dairy Production TechnicianApply online
|Phone||5144593030 ext. 7794|
Region: Drummondville QC
This is a permanent, full-time position. The main duties of this position are to supervise milking and collect data from supervised tests. Collect various other data on the farm and transmit it to the computer system. Determine with producers the strengths and weaknesses of their herd. Direct producers to the best solution to solve their problems and improve the performance of their herd. Participate in customer development.
- College diploma in Animal Production Technology or in Farm Business Management and Technology
- Excellent knowledge and interest in dairy production
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken French and English
- Possess a car and a valid driver's license
- Basic computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to understand and explain reports
- Good interpersonal and sales skills
- Team player, willingness to learn and customer orientation
Work is done on the farm. Daily travel. We provide a laptop and a printer. Mileage, meals and lodging are reimbursed if you are replaced within a certain distance of your home.
Why work at Lactanet
The company is dynamic and concerned about the well-being of its employees. As such, it has various avant-garde programs: Work-life balance program, Health program, Skills development program. Benefits program and pension plan.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your resume with the subject line "Dairy Production Technician QC, Drummondville" to the following address: email@example.com