Dairy Route Sales DriverApply online
Serving the community for over 30 years, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Dairy Route Sales Driver to join their successful team servicing Dairy Farm Enterprises within Southwestern Ontario.
What you will do:
- Manages monthly sales of farm routes, providing Dairy supplies & maintenance
- Promoting a wide variety of Dairy Supplies & Services to existing and new customers
- Continued sales growth including cold calls
- Maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction, building strong relationships
- Delivery of cleaning sanitation supplies and parts to our customers on dairy farms in 5our local area
- While on farm making deliveries, you will check and record soaps, chemicals and equipment readings.
What you will need:
- Dairy Farm experience a definite asset
- Sales/customer service experience a definite asset
- Accurate paperwork, organization and computer experience necessary
- Current D license, clean drivers abstract and CVOR.
- Willing to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires a valid Transportation of Dangerous Goods certificate.
- Mon - Fri (42.5 hrs per week) $21.00 per hour ($46,436.00 annually plus commissions approximately $50 000.00-$55 000.00 annually)
- A comprehensive benefits package after three months of employment
- Company Cell phone and uniforms provided.
- Company Health Benefits after 3 months.
- Weekends off