Dairy Software Sales and SupportApply online
|Company Name||Lactanet Canada|
The Lactanet partnership between CanWest DHI, CDN and Valacta brings together leading dairy herd improvement organizations responsible for milk recording, genetic evaluations and knowledge transfer in Canada. By leveraging the respective strengths of the three partners, Lactanet provides Canadian dairy farmers with the tools necessary to help them succeed and face the challenges that lie ahead for our industry while ensuring our global leadership position for the future. Lactanet is a farmer-run organization serving Canadian dairy producers from coast-to- coast. Our team is comprised of 450 employees dedicated to providing services to more than 8,000 dairy farms across Canada.
DAIRY SOFTWARE SALES & SUPPORT - QC
This is a full-time position, the candidate will be part of a team responsible for the sales, support and delivery of DairyComp Herd Management Software services to dairy producers.
- Promotion and direct sales of DairyComp herd management software with the objective of growing market share and customer loyalty;
- Perform in-person, on-site sales visits and software installation and training;
- Provide support and troubleshooting services to Dairy Comp customers, via phone, email, remote desktop and on site;
- Assist customers to understand and effectively utilize software information and features to improve overall herd management and herd
- University degree or College Diploma, in Agriculture or Information Technology;
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a sales, service or support role;
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken;
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiation and customer service skills;
- Results driven, have strong work ethic;
- Methodical problem solver;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
- Basic knowledge of dairy farm management practices;
- Basic knowledge of computers hardware and
Working from a home-based office, ideally located in the heart of the Quebec dairy industry. Routine travel expected throughout the territory, including some occasional overnight.
Why work at Lactanet
We are a dynamic organisation and value the well-being of our employees. We offer competitive health and wellness programs including health and dental benefits and company pension plan.