- Proven success managing and inspiring remote teams.
- Substantial senior leadership roles within the agricultural equipment industry.
- Post - secondary education in business, marketing, agriculture or related experience.
- Past experience overseeing the creation of SOP's and uniformity of documentation within the CRS team.
- Past success finding opportunities to inspire cultural changes within the Customer service area through shared experiences.
- Familiarity within the agricultural industry leading sales initiatives at multi locations.
- Ability to build resiliency within the Customer Engagement areas of the business to business relationships.
- Create the perfect customer experience through collaboration with sales, marketing, and product design executives.
- Deliver a seamless customer experience across all stages of the customer's journey.
- Mentor and engage all direct reports and staff members to consistently contribute to the Company's bottom line.
- Encourage problem-solving , strategic thinking, and customer orientation within the teams.
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery.
- Advocate for changes in other departments if required, for the improvement of the customer experience and engagement,
- Build trust within your customer base that elevates your Company's profile.
- Prioritize goals in order to continually support the vision and mission of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as necessary to ensure that the Customer Engagement experience is the gold standard among precision agricultural equipment suppliers.
An attractive compensation and benefit package is provided as per Corporate policy