On behalf of our client, we are searching for a professional and results- driven Director Customer Experience. In this executive level position the Director Customer Experience will bring years of previous experience within the agricultural industry servicing the needs of progressive farmers.
- Proven success managing and inspiring remote teams.
- Post - secondary education in business, marketing, agriculture or related experience.
- Past success finding opportunities to inspire cultural changes through shared experiences.
- Familiarity within the agricultural industry leading sales initiatives at multi locations.
- Ability to build resiliency within the Customer Engagement areas of the business when faced with unforeseen world circumstances.
- Create the perfect customer experience through collaboration with sales, marketing, and product design executives.
- Deliver a seamless customer experience across all stages of the customer's journey.
- Mentor and engage all direct reports and staff members to consistently contribute to the Company's bottom line.
- Encourage problem-solving , strategic thinking, and customer orientation within the teams.
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery.
- Advocate for changes in other departments if required, for the improvement of the customer experience and engagement,
- Build trust within your customer base that elevates your Company's profile.
- Prioritize goals in order to continually support the vision and mission of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as necessary to ensure that the Customer Engagement experience is the gold standard among precision agricultural equipment suppliers.
An attractive compensation and benefit package is provided as per Corporate policy