Parts Counter Technician (3565) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client is a well -established agricultural supplier of farm and industrial machinery parts and they are wishing to complement their team with an additional Parts Counter Technician north east of London, Ontario.
- Customer service.
- Answering customer calls, emails, faxes, and all other inquiries.
- Selling parts and used equipment of a variety of makes and models.
- Parts sourcing.
- Paperwork and invoicing.
- Interact professionally with other departments.
- Ensure that workspace is clean and professional at all times.
- Maintain all safety protocol and policy as laid out in the Company policy manual.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous parts experience ( 2 -3 years ) a definite asset.
- Agricultural background.
- Must be able to use a computer and certain software proficiently.
- Above average communication skills both verbal and non-verbal.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to process paperwork in a quick, efficient, and sensitive manner.
- Administration experience an asset.
- Organizational skills
- Safety conscious and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time with competitive remuneration.
If you would like to be considered please click " Apply On- Line" outlining your experience.