District Sales Manger - South Western OntarioApply online
|Company Name||Quality Seeds Ltd|
|Company Address||8400 Huntington road|
|Location||London area, Ontario|
Quality Seeds Ltd is a leader in the forage seed industry with rapid growth and innovation in the industry. We are seeking a self-motivated District Sales Manager that can expand sales in South Western Ontario. This individual will need experience in sales and have an understanding of agronomy and animal nutrition.
This individual will report directly to the President and the Director of Business Development. The District Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the current dealer network and area sales as a whole by hitting individual as well as team targets. DSMs are also responsible for spending time assisting their dealers in sales and answering any customer concerns.
- A very competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, incentive program, and benefits is negotiable based on the successful candidate’s capacity and experience.
- Cell phone, company truck, and expense card will be provided
- Work with the current dealer network to increase market share and sales in the area
- Train dealer network on product knowledge and assist with product questions
- Set up dealer meetings to communicate with dealers and further increase morale and sales
- Work directly with dealers to help resolve customer concerns and retain business
- Expand the dealer network by seeking out strategically placed dealers
- Service and assist wholesale accounts in the area
- Continually meet with management to analyze sales reports and identify areas of improvement
- Set up and attend company trade shows and events
Key Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Degree or Diploma in an agricultural area of study is a heavily preferred
- Multiple years of sales experience
- 3+ years in a leadership or management capacity with a high degree of leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in order to build credibility, rapport, and long-term relationships.
- Proven ability to utilize organizational and multi-tasking skills to ensure maximum productivity and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable with technology and utilizing company programs to increase communication