Domestic Distribution CoordinatorApply online
|Company Name||ABS Global (Canada) Inc|
Headquartered in Deforest, Wisconsin, U.S.A., ABS Global is the world‐leading provider of bovine genetics, reproduction services, artificial insemination technologies, and udder care products. Marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe, ABS has been at the forefront of animal genetics and technology since its founding in 1941. ABS Global is a division of Genus plc.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Domestic Distribution Coordinator to join our team!
This is a full-time position, with full benefits and competitive pay and is based out of our Elmira, Ontario facility.
- Coordinate the distribution operations as it relates to the inventory and storage of products and the distribution of orders to our field staff and representatives throughout the country.
- Provide customer service to ABS representatives and customers by performing duties with a high degree of accuracy, independent decision making, and prompt precise communication.
- Provide support to customer service as it relates to data entry and relationships with customers.
- Support inventory management to ensure effective utilization of company resources as it relates to our products.
Day to Day
- Perform the efficient execution of all phases of receiving, warehousing and shipping, ensuring all documentation requirements are met.
- ABS Canada order fulfillment, proper handling of products and supplies received and ordered, management of tanks and dry shippers (testing and quality control).
- Inventory control of supplies, promotional material and supplies needed for distribution.
- Proper entry of all related information into ABS global computer systems.
- Ability to work with liquid nitrogen and follow all safety protocols.
Shifts and Scheduling
Currently this role must have the ability to work up to 40 hours per week on site (Mon-Fri)
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Agriculture Background considered preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office environment.
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible experience in warehousing and shipping.
- Bilingual in English and French languages considered an asset.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs of weight.
Certification & Licenses
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers license.