Elevator OperatorApply online
|Company Name||Hallview Farms Inc.|
|Company Address||4600 Concession Road 4, Alliston|
Hallview Farms Inc. is a family run grain elevator receiving for London Agricultural Commodities. We are currently seeking a full-time hourly operations employee to assist with operating the elevator, carrying out maintenance and assisting with the tillage of crops. The desired individual will be self-motivated, possess good communication skills and have previous farm experience.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of trucks
- Operate grain receiving pits and conveying equipment to ensure grain is binned properly
- Operate grain drying equipment
- Assist with dust control, product spill control and facility appearance
- Identify and assist with maintenance of equipment
- Operate equipment for the tillage of crops
- Other tasks as assigned
- Previous farm experience including grain handling
- Must be able to handle fast pace and long hours of busy harvest season
- Physical strength and endurance
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Must be able to work independently to complete multiple tasks on time
- Must be able to use necessary tools and machines
- Comfortable working in variable weather conditions
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- AZ license would be an asset
Competitive salary is dependent on skills and experience. Benefits available after 3 month probation period.
Interested applicants may submit resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.