Farm Accounting Technician (1560) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Stratford, ON|
Farm Accounting Technician
Our Client is one of the top Accounting firms in Canada. They are National in scope but local in focus. Their team delivers informed market insights to ensure the agribusiness is making the right decisions for their business. They are needing a Farm Accounting Technician that will want to grow within their organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and organize data provided by agricultural clients, such as invoices, receipts, bank statements and
- Record financial transactions and post the appropriate journal entries in the accounting software.
- Reconcile bank statements and implement actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
- Special projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors
Must have a minimum of a diploma in Accounting or related field.
- Five or more years of agribusiness/agriculture accounting experience
- A strong Ontario agriculture background
- Outstanding ability to compute figures rapidly and accurately
- Must be flexible to quickly shift priorities
- Microsoft Office skills.