Farm and Construction Machinery MechanicApply online
Our Client is a very successful specialty farm equipment dealership with several locations . They have exceptional positions for a Service Technicians in various locations throughout Southern Ontario. This is an opportunity for a skilled technician who enjoys solving technical service problems, to join a great team.
- Two or more years of service experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of farm machinery.
- Working knowledge of Precision Ag systems.
- A passion for solving technical problems.
- The willingness to self- manage and to make sound decisions.
- The ability to work effectively with most common computer programs.
- Problem solve, service, repair and maintain farm as well as construction machinery.
- Visit lots of customers and prospective customers to service and repair their equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair Precision Ag technology.
- Manage a large service repair territory.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete on-line and off- site training as required.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed to the appropriate dealership departments.
- Maintain effective relationships with existing customers.
- Build new relationships with new customers.
An attractive remuneration package includes a competitive hourly base, full benefits as per Corporate policy, opportunity for career growth, plus other perks.