Farm Equipment Technician (1568) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Farm Equipment Service Technician
Are you looking for a change of scenery? Are you wanting to work for one of the top three farm equipment brands? Are you searching for something new and exciting where you are given a new challenge every day?
If so, we want to talk to you! Our Client is a progressive, young, family run business that is continuing to expand. They have several main brands of farm equipment.
Why Work for Them:
- Young family run business
- Nice working conditions
- Multiple product lines
- Lots of manufacturer training
- Growing young business
What you will do:
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery such as tractors, harvesters, sprayers, combines and tillage equipment
- Repair or replace defective parts using hand and power tools, welding equipment, grinders and saws
- Test and replace electrical components
- Install, test and troubleshoot Precision Ag. electronics
- Tune or overhaul diesel engines
- Record details of repairs made and parts used
- maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
What you will need:
- A strong working knowledge of farm machinery
- A passion for solving technical problems
- Willingness to self manage and make sound decisions
- the ability to climb ladders, kneel for long periods of time and lift over 50lbs
- The desire to have a long term career in service
We currently are recruiting for Farm Equipment Service Technicians of all ages and experience levels. If you have a farming background and feel you have what it takes to be a successful Farm Machinery Service Technician, we would love to hear from you.
Please click on "Apply" below and send us your resume.