Farm General Manager-Multi Division - Filled
|Location||Kemptville , Ontario|
Farm General Manager - Multi Division
East of Hwy 400
Our Client is conducting a search for a motivated, educated and energetic Farm General Manager for a cash crop and multi division ag operation.
Working closely with, and reporting to the Owners, the successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and assisting several of the Ag Division managers to complete their duties related to the cash crop operation and the other Ag Divisions. To purchase or create other ag divisions that will benefit the whole company for the future. This role is based in the field and in the office.
A competitive compensation package including medical, dental and pension is offered. The total compensation will be based on candidate’s abilities and past accomplishments.
Why Work for this Company
- Great team of people where all divisions work together
- Very progressive company that uses the latest technology to grow the best crops with sustainable and resource efficient production methods
- The freedom to purchase or create other ag divisions opportunities
- A very enjoyable work-life balance
- This multi ag division is associated with a large, long established and successful, multi-division business and, as such, is able to share in resources.
- We are committed to providing an environment that supports professional growth, advancement and development
- Oversee the team to complete the duties of the day, month and year
- Find, purchase or create other ag business opportunities
- Create and maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ensure that the new and modern equipment is operating at peak performance
- Provide guidance and performance management with respect to all ag divisions
- Run the large and progressive ag company like it was your own
- Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Business or related education is preferred
- Strong understanding of Agribusiness, Agronomy and people management in Ontario
- Interest in adapting and implementing technology in all ag divisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively communicate
- Supervisory experience and a positive history of accomplishments are required
Our client respects employment equity and values diversity and inclusion. If you require access accommodations during this process, please include the details with your email. We will work with you to make sure your needs are met.
All applications will be submitted in confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.