Farm Manager (Cash Crop) 222 - Filled
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our client is a modern and family oriented cash crop farm, commercial grain elevator and seed dealer. They are currently accepting applications for a Farm Manager to help them manage their growing operation.
Wages: Salary: TBD
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- Offering group insurance benefits.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
- A career opportunity with plenty of variety from day to day.
What you will do:
- Plan, organize, communicate and coordinate daily farm activities on an approximately 5000 acre farm.
- Oversee and ensure all farm equipment is effectively maintained.
- Supervise a team of less than ten employees.
- Operate machinery during peak seasons.
- Provide logistics for commercial and cash crop side of the business.
What you will need:
- Solid cash crop farming background (The ideal candidate will have years of experience owning and operating a cash crop farm)
- The ability to prioritize, problem solve and deal with situations as they arise day to day.
- Must Demonstrate above average communication skills
- Ability to coordinate use of time and resources efficiently.
- Ability to Operate and maintain large, modern farm equipment
- A solid understanding of modern Precision Ag equipment is essential.
- Agronomic knowledge and experience is an asset.
- Must be organized and able to maintain a clean work environment.
- Must have or be willing to obtain pesticide licence.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment