Farrowing Manager - Filled
Our Client is a successful and progressive family run swine operation near Exeter, ON. They run a very modern and clean sow operation. They provide excellent working conditions with an above average pay package. They are looking for a Farrowing Manager for their 3000 Sow operation.
What you will do:
- Managing all activities relating from farrowing.
- Implement action plans to meet farm specific goals.
- Manage employees to ensure the operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Be responsible for barn chores including feeding, maintenance and maintaining proper standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Follow all bio-security animal procedures.
What you need:
- Five or more years of swine farrowing experience.
- A mechanical sense and the ability to work as a team leader.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with pressures and tight deadlines.
- The desire to keep the barn and the animals in excellent condition.
- The ability to read, write and speak the English Language effectively.
Our client provides excellent working conditions with an above average pay package including benefits. Rotating weekend work required. Please click on “Apply online” below if you are interested in applying to this job.