Feed Mill Operator (251) - Filled
Our Client is a local provider of innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. They are currently accepting applications for a Pellet Mill Operator for their afternoon shift.
Please send Resumes to Agristaffing.com below and not our client.
What you will do:
- Tend machine that presses ingredients into feed pellets for livestock feed
- Turns steam valves to regulate temperature of machine.
- Observes ammeter and turns valves to regulate flow of material to machine.
- Monitor and adjust nozzles to regulate flow of molasses into ingredients and turn steam valves to regulate temperature of molasses.
- Monitor and adjust flow of air to cool pellets in cooler.
- Tend bucket elevator equipment to transfer pellets to storage.
- Monitor and adjust rollers to crush pelletized feed into crumbles.
What you will need:
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be well organized and be able to work well individually as part of a team
- Must be able to manage efficiently his tasks and ensure that production deadlines are met to satisfy customer needs
- Previous agricultural work experience in a production environment is a must
- Forklift licence would be an asset
- Available to long hours and on-call when required
- A valid DZ license or the ability to obtain one is considered an asset