Field MarketerApply online
|Company Name||Hensall Co-op|
Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral part of our Field Marketing team. This position is full time and will focus on servicing and securing customers within Grey/Bruce County.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, prospect and build on crop retail opportunities for seed, fertilizer and crop protection
- Origination of food grade production (food grade soybeans & edible beans)
- Commercial grains procurement
- Recommend agronomic solutions through farm calls, grower niche meetings etc.
- Establish and attain annual sales budgets
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction and to capitalize on opportunities
- Complete and maintain accurate paperwork for all contracts
- Ability to work well in both a team setting and individually with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines for sales targets and special projects
- Strong agricultural background and knowledge
- Ability to perform all sales related tasks
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Agriculture
- Several years’ experience in Ag - Retail Business
- CCA designation preferred or willingness to obtain
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume indicating the job number to:
Human Resources Department
Attention: Jessica Boughen
Fax: (519) 262-2317
Proud to be farmer-owned.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and
encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.