Field Sprayer Operator - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client is a locally owned and operated Agriservices Company with multiple locations east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service Livestock Feed and Crop Input supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed. We are currently recruiting for a Field Sprayer Operator for a full-time, year-round position, who will provide professional applicator services for the company’s customers, and work in the shop when they are not in the field.
Wages: Full-time, Year-Round - Competitive hourly wage + Benefits
Shift: Varies throughout the season – flexibility for long hours during spring and fall is required.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
- Operate the company’s dry fertilizer and liquid application equipment in a professional manner using all available technology to deliver product both timely and accurately leaving the customer with a positive experience.
- Willingness to work long hours in season and weekends as required
- Fill out and maintain accurate application logs.
- Interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Clean and maintain equipment according to maintenance schedule.
- Work safely and follow company procedures and policies.
- Other duties will be assigned during low season in the shop and can include greasing, oil changes, basic repairs, power washing, and others.
- Possess or willing to obtain required certificates and licences. Company is willing to train and assist with obtaining licenses. Prior spraying experience is not required, but would be an asset.
- AZ license and Agricultural Exterminator licence are an asset, but not required to start.
- Mechanical aptitude and understanding of material handling.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Enjoy working individually and in a team environment.
- Some background in agriculture and experience operating large farm equipment is required.
- Only candidates with a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number can be considered for this position.
- Must have a valid Canadian Driver’s License