Finishing Barn ManagerApply online
|Company Name||Synergy Services Inc.|
|Company Address||515 Maitland Ave South|
|Wage/Salary||$ 25.00 - $ 35.00 per hour|
Synergy – Finishing Barn Manager
Are you a person who enjoys working on your own and with animals? We have a position as a swine finishing barn manager in the Paisley Port Elgin area. The job would involve looking after two barns and specific duties would include:
- Feed and care for the pigs on a daily basis.
- Order feed as needed for the pigs.
- Receive, sort, tattoo, tag, and load pigs
- Provide care for any sick or injured pigs and report any disease issues to the pig owner.
- Complete the washing and disinfecting of the facilities as required between batches.
- Follow all biosecurity protocols.
- Maintain inventory records
- Manage dead stock and humanely euthanize pigs if required.
- Do minor repairs and maintenance and report major repairs required to the barn owner for them to take action on.
- Follow the animal care and management guidelines detailed in the Canadian Pork Excellence (CPE) program
We are looking for a reliable, detailed orientated individual who enjoys working with providing a high level of care. Previous farm experience is an asset but not essential.
Hourly ($25 - $35/hr. depending on experience).
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by December 1, 2019 via mail or click on the Apply Online button below:
515 Maitland Ave. S.