Food Products Divison Coordinator AssistantApply online
|Company Name||Hensall Co-operative|
POSITION: Food Products Division Coordinator Assistant LOCATION: Hensall
Hensall Co-op is growing! We are seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team. This position is full-time, working out of the Hensall location.
What Hensall Co-op has to offer:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Group Benefits plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall
- Social Events (summer picnic, holiday party, employee BBQs, length-of-service awards)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide necessary support to marketing staff and customers. Effectively, understand and operate
- Microsoft Office Programs and Thede Ward for other data entry
- Review weekly GSO totals and production sequencing reports
- Request samples for customers and ensure samples are sent for approval before shipments
- Enter customer sales and contract processing instructions into the computer
- Print and check customer/dealer contract confirmations and forward onto Marketing and Quality for review and approval
- Ensure all contracts for Edible Soybeans are priced properly prior to shipment
- Forward any pricing information to commercial grains traders for hedging
- Monitor customer credit limits and report issues to marketing
- Respond to customer inquiries over the phone and by email for shipping arrangements and other requests as necessary
- Enter grain shipping orders into computer and request freight bookings from HGL
- Provide general administrative support through answering phones, emailing, faxing, filing, mailing, data entry, preparing meeting rooms, making travel arrangements as needed
- Work with other coordinators to cover responsibilities in their absence or heavier work periods
- Other assignments as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, courteous attitude with professional customer service
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Computer skills, including strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Basic accounting functions and numeracy skills
- High degree of accuracy for data entry
- Strong teamwork and time management skills
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary education in office administration is an asset.
- Experience in the agricultural/grain marketing industry is an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: Human Resources Department Attention: Nicole Hawley
Proud to be farmer-owned.
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.