Grain Originations RepresentativeApply online
|Company Name||The Andersons Canada Limited|
|Location||Port Albert, Ontario|
The Grain Originations Representative is responsible for the originations of corn, wheat, crush beans, IP Soybeans, Edible Beans and Organics. The focus will be on maintaining outstanding customer service to customers and growing the customer base. As well, the Grain Originations Representative will be part of an originations team and will have to co-ordinate closely with logistics and other departments within the company.
- Originate corn, wheat and crush beans (off farm and into the elevator). Along with IP soybeans, edible beans and organics.
- Call on producers, explain programs and our markets to promote purchase of grains and specialty products.
- Work with the originations team to create plans for and execute on lead generation - locate, evaluate and recruit potential customers/clients.
- Serve customers; address inquiries and resolve issues; manage deal details, credit and payment terms; and troubleshooting calls to help customers increase profits.
- Grain originations representatives are responsible for individual hence team originations goals.
- Coordinate with internal departments in all activities surrounding the transfer or execution of contracts, ensure that appropriate instructions, and documentation are present.
- Participate in marketing and trade activities as needed with the ability to measure, analyze and interpret customer and industry data.
- Recommend and assist with customer promotions, plot tours, presentations, etc.
- Manage administrative requirements of the position. Maintain data and resources that will serve to empower the incumbent, as well as to inform the department through reporting or sharing of information.