Inside Sales/ Customer Service RepresentativeApply online
Our client is a very successful, family-oriented crop production company located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario farm country. They are expanding and currently accepting applications for an Inside Sales/ Customer Service Representative. If you have excellent communication skills, a strong agronomy background and enjoy helping farmers with crop production solutions, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
A very competitive compensation package including benefits is offered. The total compensation package will be based on the candidate’s abilities and experience
Why Work for Them:
- Well established and respected family agriculture business.
- Modern facilities that allow for the highest level of customer service.
- Full time, year-round employment in a friendly local atmosphere.
- Forward thinking – owner’s value employee input, team approach to management.
- A competitive remuneration package.
What you will do:
- Customer service both on the phone and occasionally in person
- Answering customer calls, emails, faxes, and all other inquiries
- Selling Seed, Chemicals and fertilizers of a variety of makes
- Paperwork and invoicing
- Interact professionally with other departments
- Ensure that workspace is clean and professional at all times
- Maintain all safety protocol and policy as laid out in the policy book
- Other duties as required.
What you need:
- Agronomic knowledge in crop production and field research.
- A comprehensive understanding of the seed, fertilizer and crop protection products requirements in your territory.
- 2 or more years of retail experience.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexible to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, self-time management and people skills.
- Excellent computer skills, with a proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract.