Inside Sales & Product Specialist (88)Apply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client is an established and successful supplier of animal health products and equipment for livestock producers, providing over two thousand quality animal health products at a competitive price They are seeking to introduce a new marketing approach to their business. To assist them in this goal, we are recruiting for a Full-time Inside Sales & Product Specialist who understands the needs and requirements of their farmer and producer customers in order to bring them value and sell them products. This position is located in the Cambridge, Ontario area.
Do you enjoy opening the door and chasing the sale?
Do you have a likeable selling style where you can find ways to relate to farmers and producers?
Do you get excited about calling out to customers to generate interest in products?
If you answered yes to these questions, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career with a successful company . Please apply below.
The compensation package could include salary plus commission and benefits, based on candidates experience and capacity.
- Source new sales opportunities in Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan through outbound cold calling and inbound lead follow-up.
- Make a persuasive sales pitch to prospective customers; explaining how the product works and the advantages (economic, health, production) the product offers.
- Make as many outgoing active sales calls as possible in a day to engage new customers. You will spend roughly 60% of your time calling current and past customers and 40% of your time calling prospective customers.
- Call out to existing customers who already have company products and systems to ensure that they are utilizing their purchased products to the fullest, increasing their order size and being made aware of and purchasing promotional products.
- Focus on increasing sales of in all product categories to both existing and new customers.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships ensuring that you keep in touch and follow up with current and prospective customers
- With training, quickly become an in-house product specialist, able to assist Customer Service with in-bound call questions and concerns.
- Quickly learn about new products and equipment, familiarizing yourself with these items through research and training.
- Plan and schedule effective sales calls for the companies on-the-road sales team for further development and closure of sales.
- Record each conclusive action or follow up based on customer interaction in CRM and ensure that this is shared with relevant colleagues.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects using our CRM system.
- Respond to customer complaints about in-barn equipment failures by engaging in-house equipment repair people and/or deploying an on-the-road salesperson to repair at the farm or pick up and deliver the failed equipment to Cambridge.
- Work closely with and maintain positive working relationships with the entire team.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Background and/or experience in livestock farming is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is an asset.
- 3+ years of proven inside sales experience.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proven track record of overachieving quota.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Experience working with Total Water Care and Greenline Sanitation systems and/or the ability to learn about these and other products very quickly.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.