Installation Technician - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client, Partner AG Services. is a long-established and successful sales and service agricultural company, dedicated to serving their customers’ farm automation needs. They are a leading provider of a complete line of livestock equipment and supplies, located in Bruce County, Ontario. We are currently conducting a search for Agricultural Installation Technicians to join their team.
Please note* Our client wishes all interested applicants to apply directly to AgriRecruiting to be considered for this position. Please apply below!
In order to better serve Partner Ag’s growing customer base, we are looking for a dynamic and technically strong individual to join their team. The primary focus of this position is in the stabling, feeding and manure handling equipment side of their business.
Based on your experience, Partner Ag offers a competitive wage and benefits package including health, dental, life, ltd and vision. Along with a tool and clothing allowance they provide paid transportation to and from the job site.
Why work with our client:
- Provides an excellent work environment.
- They value every team member.
- Competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Long established and successful company.
What you will do:
- Complete timely and accurate installations of various types of farm automation equipment in livestock facilities.
- Responsible for matching required parts/product to specific job sites and completing appropriate paperwork.
- Provide start-up and commissioning at customer’ sites.
- Load and prepare tools and equipment for the assigned job, and tasks to be completed.
- Keep worksite clean and organized at all times.
- Quickly adapt to different situations and assist customers in troubleshooting issues.
- Participate in a on-call schedule including evening, early mornings and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
What you will need:
- A successful applicant will be a team player with a strong understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Agricultural industry experience preferred but not required, experience in the dairy sector would be a valuable asset.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to think critically and problem solve.
- The ability to weld and fabricate various types of equipment would be an asset.
- The ability test and connect electrical component on various types of equipment would be an asset.
- General computer knowledge, and good written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Ability to bring a high level of energy to their great team, and a desire to grow and develop your skills.