Interim General ManagerApply online
|Company Name||Ontario Dairy Goat Co-operative|
|Company Address||5 Industrial Road, PO Box 71|
Ontario Dairy Goat Co-Operative (ODGC) is a leading broker of fresh, high quality goat’s milk. The co-op works on developing worldwide partnerships while seeking growth opportunities and high returns for members. ODGC is currently seeking a General Manager /Controller for a 15-month contract to cover a maternity leave with the potential for a permanent full time position.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the daily operations of Ontario Dairy Goat Co-operative to ensure all aspects of the business are running efficiently
- Act as the primary resource for business partners
- Oversee and co-ordinate with other ODGC staff as required, maximizing operations
- Liaise with the Board of Directors as required
Full, detailed job description available upon request.
- At least five years of agricultural business experience required;
- Financial knowledge required;
- Degree in business or accounting required;
- Management experience an asset;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
Ontario Dairy Goat Co-operative offers a competitive remuneration package. If you are interested in joining our high-quality, progressive team, submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by Friday, November 9, 2018 to:
|Ontario Dairy Goat Co-operative
Attn: Vanessa Scott
5 Industrial Road, PO Box 71, Teeswater, ON N0G 2S0
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful, fair and equitable work environment, and welcome submissions from all qualified applicants. We are committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request.