Internal Sales Support - Filled
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our Client, located north of Stratford, Ontario, is looking to fill a newly- created Internal Sales Support position.The Internal Sales Support team member will report to the Business Unit Manager. In this role he/she will be primarily responsible for order entry, pricing confirmation and sales support for our Business Development team. Our Client provides useful tech solutions and control products for commercial, agricultural, and municipal sectors.
You are a self- motivated, team-orientated individual that thrives in a changing and challenging environment. You love building relationships and take pride in creating memorable experiences for both internal and external teams.
Primarily supporting our outside sales team, you will:
· Accurately process incoming orders.
· Keep pricing and sales documentation updated.
· Provide liaison between the sales team and production floor.
· Support the Business Development team with sales and installation materials.
· Have a good working knowledge of our Client’s product and services.
· Have the ability to attend/deliver training to dealers.
· Have the ability to attend trade shows with Business Development team as necessary.
· Post -secondary education or equivalent experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft’s suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Experience with an Inventory Management system, or CRM would be considered an asset.
· A background in an Agricultural would be considered an asset.
· Fluency with the French language is an asset but not a requirement.
· Valid G licence.
Competitive remuneration and the opportunity to grow with the Company is offered to the successful applicant. The Company is willing to invest in training and mentoring the successful applicant who has the desire to build a future with the Company.
Salary Range : $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 based on skills and experience.