Junior Dairy Nutritionist - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client is a locally owned and operated Agriservices Company with multiple locations north and east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service Livestock Feed and Crop Inputs supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed.
We are recruiting for a Junior Dairy Nutritionist for a full-time position, who will make recommendations and sell feed to farmers. If you have a dairy nutrition background, enjoy helping customers improve their production, and have the determination to sell, this could be the right opportunity for you. Please apply below.
- A competitive compensation package is offered, including a base salary plus commission with uncapped potential.
- A company vehicle can be provided. Or, receive mileage reimbursement with your own vehicle.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Room for advancement to Sales Management
- Provide excellent service and sales support to new and existing customers.
- Use your knowledge of dairy nutrition to make recommendations to customers
- Resolve all sales, product, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prospect and acquire new business for crop inputs supplied by the company
- Work collaboratively with farmers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Dairy Nutritionist.
Key Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- A background in dairy, including experience with milking cows, is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn from nutritional and sales training provided by the Company.
- Post secondary education in agriculture is an asset.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- Experience in sales is an asset, but not required.
- Must have passion for the dairy industry.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
- Self-motivated, team-player, and willing to take initiative.
- Only candidates with a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number can be considered for this position.