Labourer - Feed MillApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client is a locally owned and operated Agricultural Company with multiple locations east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service Crop Input supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed. We are currently recruiting for a Feed Mill Labourer for full-time, year-round position at their elevator west of Brockville, ON.
Wages: Hourly wage, Negotiable, based on experience and skills. Benefits are offered.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Offering competitive wages and lots of hours available.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Load and unload feed bags in a safe an efficient manner
- Provide customer service and assist customers with loading their purchases.
- Operate a forklift in a safe manner.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Perform all tasks safely and follow all safety regulations.
- Work within a team environment.
What you will need:
- An agriculture/farm/mill background is an asset, but not required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, physically - demanding environment. Lifting and carrying up to 40 Kg.
- Good customer relations skills; an ability to deliver professional and helpful customer service.
- Candidate must be able to be flexible to work long hours during busy times and outdoors at times in any weather condition.
- Forklift license and experience operating a forklift is an asset, or a willingness to be trained/certified.
- Valid G licence is an asset.
- Self-motivated, team-player, and willing to take initiative.