Lead Hand (43854)Apply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
|Location||Kawartha Lakes, ON|
We are searching for an installer for grain handling equipment, livestock stabling and barn automation equipment who is knowledgeable and has some experience with livestock and farming practices.
The successful candidate will be hands-on, hard-working, confident with strong team leadership skills who will get the job done on time, within budget, safely and efficiently. You will be responsible for large installation projects from start to finish.
- Strong mechanical skills
- A farm background (preferably dairy) with an understanding on how milking systems work
- Lead-hand experience with an agriculture business.
- The ability to read and understand complicated layout diagrams
- The ability to see the big picture and to make sure all parts, attachments, components and structures are on the job site
- Experience promoting safety as a team
- Good customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a family business who cares about its employee and its customers.
Please send your resume today