Licensed Motorcycle MechanicApply online
Our client, Zdeno Cycle is a world leader in the sales and service of used motorcycles and parts. They also sell accessories, gear and apparel in their large showroom located in Kitchener Ontario. We are looking for a Licenced Motorcycle Mechanic for our established motorcycle Service Department.
What you will do:
- Install and balance tires
- Provide vehicle troubleshooting and diagnostic repairs.
- Installation of new and add-on equipment.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
- Maintain a safe, organized, clean work area.
- Assist in preparing preventative and predictive maintenance schedules.
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment.
What you will need:
- Experience as a Certified Mechanic or years of direct industry experience
- Possess a valid motorcycle license
- Minimum three years’ experience as a motorcycle mechanic
- Proven mechanical abilities in motorized repairs
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work Monday through Saturday
- Works Independently
- You must be mechanically inclined, motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment independently.
- A mechanical background is an asset, plus the ability to problem solve.
- You must be neat, tidy, organized and able to maintain a professional level of service that is second to none
We offer competitive wages based on experience and knowledge in a dynamic and challenging setting.