Live Procurement & Scheduling CoordinatorApply online
|Company Name||Farm Fresh Poultry Ltd.|
|Company Address||191 John Street|
Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate all live bird schedule functions for Farm Fresh Poultry.
- Is responsible for all live sign up functions, chick placements confirmations with hatcheries.
- Key liaison with producers and is accountable for gathering relevant information such as live bird weight checks prior to processing and communicating as required with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for daily follow up regarding processing issues that are related to grower deficiencies.
- Produces all necessary live bird payment reports and reviews issues with the appropriate staff.
- Tracks changes in growers quota units used to calculate Farm Fresh Poultry allocation.
- Co-ordinates the activities of the live bird trucking company and catching company.
- Supports the development and execution of long term live supply strategies, including the identification and vetting of potential new producers.
- Helps evaluate our live bird incentive program
- Maintains a positive relationship with other primary processors in Ontario in order to manage and trade birds with.
- Is knowledgeable with all Chicken Farmers of Ontario legislative requirements and communicates with the appropriate staff at CFO to manage Farm Fresh Poultry's interests.
Education & Experience Requirements
- College level graduate at a minimum.
- 3 years previous related experience or equivalent training.
- Work approximately 40 hours per week
- Must be very competent using Microsoft Excel
- Some stress related to managing the movement of live birds