Livestock Feed and Health Products Sales PersonApply online
|Location||Southwestern Ontario, Ontario|
What you will do:
- Provide excellent sales and service support to existing customers.
- Develop clear and effective marketing and sales plans.
- Prospect and acquire new business for beef, sheep, goat, and horse operations.
- Resolve all sales, nutritional, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with producers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success.
What you will need:
- A background with multiple livestock species is a definite asset
- A University degree or College diploma in agriculture, animal sciences, marketing, or a related discipline is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn from nutritional and sales training.
- Experience in sales is an asset, but not required.
- Willingness to cold call; drive down driveways to ask for business, is required.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, percentages, interest, area, etc.
- Above average organizational and time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft office products.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
Visit AgriRecruiting.com for additional information.