Livestock Feed Territory Sales RepresentativeApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
|Location||Little Britain, Ontario|
Our client is a long-established agricultural co-operative with locations across central Ontario. We are currently conducting a search for an experienced Livestock Feed Territory Sales Representative who will develop new business and call on existing customers in their territory.
If you have a background in livestock, including some or all of dairy, swine, beef, chicken, and horse, a passion for the industry, and have experience selling feed products, this could be the right opportunity for you. Please apply below.
- A comprehensive package including a competitive salary, a very attractive bonus plan, benefits, pension, and RRSP contribution matching, is negotiable based on the successful candidate’s capacity and experience.
What you will do:
- Provide excellent sales and service support to existing customers.
- Resolve all sales, nutritional, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prospect and acquire new business, for dairy, swine, beef, chicken and others.
- Work collaboratively with producers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Territory Sales Representative
What you will need:
- A background in livestock, including experience selling feed, is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Post secondary education in agriculture is an asset.
- Willingness to learn from nutritional and sales training provided by the Company.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- Must have a passion for the agricultural and livestock industry.
- Ability to travel within the territory
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.