Livestock Truck Driver (#89) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our client is one of Ontario's leading family farm enterprises. They have multiple divisions including cropping, swine, broilers, trucking and an elevator operation. They are established, energetic, and expanding.
They are currently looking for a Livestock Truck Driver to start immediately, and join their team.
Wages: Competitive wages, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Transport livestock between locations
- Occasionally haul feed or grain
- Maintain an accurate Log Book at all times
- Follow strict bio-security protocols at all times
- general maintenance as required, including by not limited to; repair lights, grease, and oil changes
- conduct daily inspections of truck and trailer
What you will need:
- A valid class AZ Drivers License with a clean drivers abstract
- Direct experience working with livestock
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in all weather conditions is a must