Machinery Mechanic (Agriculture) (226) - Filled
AgriStaffing.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a very successful, machinery and aftermarket parts Farm Equipment dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They operate a fast-paced business selling used and aftermarket machinery and parts. Currently, we are accepting applications for a Parts Representative.
Wages: Hourly wage, $17.00 - $25.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Repair, maintain all running units
- Prepare units for resale
- Receive and dismantle units as per directed
- Drain units and prep for yard storage
- Complete required paperwork: work orders/invoicing, administrative
- Extra yard & building duties; maintenance & building repair
What you will need:
- Must be able to work in Canada
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Mechanical licensing or certification
- Familiar with agricultural equipment or similar experience
- Leadership experience an asset
- Experience in building maintenance and repair
- Ability to handle information, company, customer, and co-worker, information with sensitivity
- Ability to problem solve; thinking on your feet within the scope of your position – independent worker
- Willingness and availability to be trained in various places / procedures
- Work well with others