Manager (CPA), Accounting - Agriculture TeamApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
Are you a CPA with experience in Agriculture/Farming, and the ability to manage a team? Are you interested in working in a growing and entrepreneurial office where you will have one to one contact with your clients, the opportunity for growth, and the support of a dynamic and successful public firm?
Our Client is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm for Canada’s agriculture industry.
We are currently recruiting for two Manager (s), Accounting - Agriculture team, for two offices located in western Ontario. Specific locations can be discussed following your application. Relocation may be required.
Please apply below, to agristaffing.com, and not to our client.
- A comprehensive package is offered which includes an excellent benefits and perks program in addition to a negotiable competitive salary.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the agricultural industry through interactions with clients, key agricultural leaders in the community, and fellow colleagues.
- Manage a team of 3 to 5+ Accountants and CPA articling students.
- Promote the firm, develop a referral base, and participate in business development activities.
- Develop and enhance ability to understand unique features of clients’ business, and respond to client requests, issues and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain technical competence through participation in professional education programs and training sessions.
- Other responsibilities as required to successfully manage and grow the agriculture team.
- Some travel may be required.
What you will need:
- Two (2) + years of experience post CPA designation is required.
- Previous accounting work with agricultural clients will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with relevant software such as Microsoft Office, CaseWare, Tax Preparation and QuickBooks.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License