Managing Dairy Nutritionist - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client is a locally owned and operated Agriservices Company with multiple locations north and east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service Livestock Feed and Crop Inputs supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed.
We are recruiting for a Managing Dairy Nutritionist for a full-time position, who will make recommendations, sell feed to farmers and large customers, and support and mentoring junior nutritionists. If you have a dairy nutrition background, enjoy helping customers improve their production and selling feed, and have experience managing people, this could be the right opportunity for you. Please apply below.
- A competitive compensation package is offered, including a base salary plus commission with uncapped potential.
- A company vehicle can be provided. Or, receive mileage reimbursement with your own vehicle.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Room for advancement to Sales Management
- Provide excellent sales and service support to new and existing customers.
- Use your knowledge of dairy nutrition to make recommendations to customers.
- Responsible for presenting to, and managing relationships with larger customers
- Resolve all sales, product, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Support and manage other Dairy Nutritionists on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prospect and acquire new business.
- Work collaboratively with farmers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Dairy Nutritionist.
Key Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- A background in dairy is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience managing people is an asset.
- Post secondary education in agriculture is an asset.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- Experience in dairy feed sales.
- Must have passion for the dairy industry.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
- Self-motivated, team-player, and willing to take initiative.
- Only candidates with a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number can be considered for this position.