Agricultural Marketing and Social Media Specialist (Remote)Apply online
Our client is a main-line dealer in Agricultural and Commercial Construction, They are locally owned and operated, serving Southern Ontario. We are recruiting for a full-time Marketing & Social Media Specialist to support their vast dealer network.
This role will provide communications and marketing expertise and support to the organization. The Marketing Specialist works with all dealer departments and branches as well as external vendors and suppliers. Promotes a strong brand awareness
- Creates and manages all published social media content and marketing materials, develops impactful content that ads value to our customer. Utilizes trade publications, journals, news outlets.
- Provides support and input to companies marketing plan, strategy and budgets, tracks and reports marketing spend and key performance indicators
- Oversees social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Website, LinkedIn etc.) design, content and use
- Provides ongoing social media support and education to employees
- Recommends, develops, maintains, and promotes companies’ internal social media policies.
- Creates powerful videos of equipment and products in use by customers, assist staff in being able create high quality videos/photographs
- Develops and expands companies’ social media community, manages and oversees the most effective outreach activities
- Monitors impact and hits related to sales promotions (calls, clicks, product category, sales improvement etc.)
- Oversees audience feedback and response, measures impact on followers, monitors comments/likes. Addresses issues that may arise through social interactions/comments. Monitors impact and hits related to sales promotions
- Monitors external social media trends, applications and emerging technologies
- Work with departments accessing their technical knowledge and ideas, to promote cutting edge product, and create online marketing programs, responsible for dealership showroom layouts working with store managers
- Represents the organization at external events such as farm shows, career fairs, industry events etc.
- Demonstrates a passion for social media, communications, sales and marketing
- Diploma or degree in communications, marketing or journalism
- Knowledge of/exposure to the agricultural industry is a must
- Strong knowledge and experience with various social media platforms, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), keyword research, social media analytics
- Excellent computer skills and technical understanding
- Highly motivated and creative individual, committed to continuous improvement
- Natural leadership tendencies, an independent contributor who also works well with a team
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills.
- Strategic thinker
- Flexibility to travel
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.