Marketing Content ManagerApply online
|Company Name||Select Sires Canada Inc|
|Company Address||2 Industrial Road|
Select Sires Canada Inc is seeking a permanent, full-time, creative, motivated, and detail-oriented agriculture communicator to join our team as the Marketing Content Manager. This role relies heavily on experience in marketing, public relations, advertising, and social media skills while combining a fresh innovative approach to promoting our product, services, and company. Editorial content and specific dairy cattle photography skills are essential to the position and experience of both is required.
If you have an interest in the global A.I. industry and a passion for dairy farming this is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
Salary – $60,000.00 annually for 32.5 hours a week with benefits after probationary period. This position includes a group medical and dental benefit plan after the probationary period.
Combine specialized photography and editorial skills with creative marketing and social media management to architect and enhance advertising campaigns and company social media presences and visibility. Includes interacting with new and existing customers, sales representatives promoting brand focused interactive and engaging content and expanding opportunities for revenue growth.
Works with Canadian and International team members and customers to create innovative advertising campaigns featuring unique photographic content and editorial.
- Produces unique professional photographic material to represent sires and products offered by the company and research where to find and create this material
- Create knowledgeable and articulate editorial to promote the full range of products, services, and the company
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media and marketing team members on social media implementation and best practices and strategies
- Work with existing staff and sales representatives to promote the products, services, and company
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters or social media messages.
Minimum of five years experience in photographic and video skills specific to the agricultural sector to portray cattle and products accurately and positively
- Strong editorial skills
- Proven five years working experience and portfolio of published articles specific to the dairy industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills combined with excellent networking skills around the globe.
- Proven working experience with the dairy industry on a global scale
- Current knowledge of featured sires within the agricultural sector and a high level of understanding of genomics, proofs and interpreting associated data
- Minimum of five years Marketing experience in strengthening and developing social media platforms and advertising campaigns
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) is essential, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom) is preferred