Marketing Co-Ordinator - Filled
|Company Name||Connect Equipment Corporation|
Full-time, Permanent Marketing Co-Ordinator
Benefit of working out of Home Office option available. Monthly visits to locations required (vehicle allowance)
Connect Equipment Corp. is a full line Agricultural, Commercial and CUE five location company based in Southwestern Ontario. We believe in providing superior products and customer service targeted to the various customer segments we serve – before, during and after the sale.
We are committed to creating a dedicated community of people who are driven by the quality products it sells and services.
- Increase brand awareness of product
- Manage and implement social media
- Maintain effective working relationship with new and existing suppliers
- Manage/Maintain advertising with multiple media types such as Corporate Web Site, Market Book, Ag Dealer, Kijiji for new and used equipment
- Budget marketing expenses
- Adhere to and utilize supplier co-op funds
- Organize local trade shows, field demos and other customer events
- Gather sales statistics
- Monitor customer preferences, feedback and trends in products and their use and keep management informed
- Oversee all marketing invoices
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns to reach sales objectives
- Perform graphic design and create all Company marketing materials
- Maintain promotional materials, trade show supplies and literature
- Maintain Company databases and marketing reports
- Related University or College degree/diploma
- Good knowledge of today’s agricultural business sector
- Confident, Energetic, Results Oriented, Customer Focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Products
- Embraces advanced marketing techniques
- Proficient in ADOBE Creative Suite Works including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat and Premier Pro
- Experience in CRM or Keystone considered an asset
- Must have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
We offer competitive wages and benefit package.
All resumes will be kept confidential.