Mobile Mechanic - Farm Equipment - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
Our client is a multi-line, multi-location equipment dealer and repair service provider. They are locally owned and operated, serving Ontario for over 50 years. We are recruiting for a full-time, experienced, Mobile Service Mechanic who will provide farm equipment service to customers on farms in central eastern Ontario.
- Hourly wage, $30.00 - $40.00, based on experience.
- Company vehicle is provided.
- Group insurance benefits and bonuses offered.
- Relocation assistance is available if needed for the successful candidate.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- Long-term satisfaction of employees is a priority.
- Hourly wage paid during to travel to customers.
What you will do:
- Travel to farms, and service farm equipment throughout central eastern Ontario (Your home could be located anywhere in central eastern Ontario.)
- Communicate directly with clients to assess service needs and to schedule appointments.
- Accurately manage a parts inventory and document labour and parts usage for billing purposes.
- Work independently while building a strong relationship with customers and other dealership staff.
What you will need:
- Farm / Heavy equipment service Mechanic / Technician experience at an intermediate level and above.
- Agricultural or Heavy Equipment Mechanics Technician License
- The ability to self-manage, prioritize and schedule service directly with clients.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A valid Canadian AZ Driver’s license, or ability to get one is an asset.
- Self-motivated, and team-player, with good communication skills; willing to take initiative.
- All applications are strictly confidential. Please apply below.