Reporting to the National Director Business Development, the proAction Validation Manager will be responsible to manage and lead the delivery of proAction validation services by Lactanet and ensure that quality services are being offered to producers and industry affiliates across the country. The primary responsibility will be to lead the proAction Coordinators and Validators team in their day-to-day activities of dairy farm audits and validation review and approvals.
- Overall management of the proAction validation services operations and resources.
- Liaise and interact with respective provincial producer organizations to ensure proper service delivery and
program administration as per service agreements.
- Manage Coordinators and Validators team; plan staffing needs, recruit employees, coordinate and
supervise work, manage performance, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Facilitate team meetings and training in order to transmit management information, communicate results,
provide support to individuals experiencing difficulties in achieving objectives and motivate teams
- Independently arrange your administrative and program monitoring tasks.
Degree or Diploma in agriculture and minimum 3 years dairy industry or production experience
Minimum of 3 years of staff management experience
Hands on, highly motivated individual with knowledge of the dairy industry and dairy farm practices
Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Bilingual French and English
Ability to mobilize and influence individuals and teams
Detailed oriented with ability to work independently.
Normal office working conditions and flexible hours (hybrid formula or 100% remote). The candidate can have his/her main office in one of Lactanet's offices in Saint-Anne de Bellevue (Quebec) or Guelph (Ontario). Some travel across the country is required.