Office AdministratorApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
Our client specializes in agricultural equipment sales, service and repairs. The management team is dedicated to creating and maintaining a successful team environment! With a competitive wage, great benefits and the ideal working environment, this is a fantastic opportunity for a new team member. We are currently recruiting for a full-time (35+ hours weekly) Office Administrator for their office in Bright, Ontario, who will be the connecting piece between the sales and service teams, and the customer.
Note* Please apply below and not to our client.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for tasks involving ordering, sales support, shop and service support, customer relations and other administrative tasks.
- Hourly wage to start, with opportunity to move to a salaried position.
- Benefits program included.
- $19.00 to $21.00 per hour based on experience.
What you will do:
- Place equipment orders, ensuring accuracy, and ensuring products are received correctly.
- Managing internal sales listings on a regular basis.
- Review costs and pricing to ensure accuracy in the sales process.
- Manage pictures of products that are advertised online.
- Assist sales team with quoting-pricing-invoicing as needed.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Update internal data when units have sold.
- Ensure that work orders, and work logs from shop are complete and accurate for billing.
- Assist with creating special ads/promotions.
- Manage social media accounts and content.
- Work with sales team to manage trade show bookings, assist with set up, etc.
- Assist with planning various meetings, lunches, etc.
- Other administrative duties as required.
What you will need:
- Background in the farming or agriculture industry is an asset.
- Post-Secondary education in sales and marketing, business administration, or related field is an asset.
- Proven working experience in an office environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel and Word in particular), invoicing software experience is an asset.
- Excellent organizational, planning and multitasking skills.
- Must be detail oriented, with ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.